How It Works
The Hoard reward dapp has only been tested and audited using MetaMask. Use other ERC20 wallets at your own risk. Payouts are based on the number of nodes live at each block interval. Block reward intervals are every 10 minutes. Your coins are locked until each interval is completed. This is a security measure to avoid attacks on the contract. Visit our explorer to get deeper insight into masternode dapp rewards.
- Step 1. Login to MetaMask or add the MetaMask browser extension, create your ERC20 wallet and securely store your new seed phrase.
- Step 2. Accept and Confirm to connect MetaMask to the Hoard masternode Dapp.
- Step 3. Generate and name a new ERC20 address (account) for each 5,000 HOARD coins you plan to stake.
- Step 4. Select a newly created address (account) in the MetaMask wallet.
- Step 5. Tap "Unlock" in the first box and then tap "confirm" in the MetaMask wallet.
- Step 6. Paste in your Reward address. This is a single address where all rewards will be deposited.
- Step 7. Sign the transaction by tapping "Confirm" in the MetaMask wallet.
- Step 8. Repeat steps #4 - #7 to set up another node contract.
That's it! You've set up your first reward contract. Now when your address is selected for a reward payout the HOARD coins will be automatically deposited into the reward address you submitted during each registration. Don't forget, in the future this process will change when the Smaug Network moves to mainnet in 2019. If you're struggling with setup then tap here to watch a video tutorial or here to contact customer support.